Sleep-Safe pillows have been developed and improved over nearly 30 years by healthcare professionals: Don Alderton is a pharmacist and Chris Alderton is a health visitor, and it is a family run company centred on healthcare integrity.
Our returns policy for international orders.
Please note our refund policy: When a customer makes a purchase, payment platforms including PayPal charge the vendor a fee of about 5% of the total price paid by the customer. That fee is not refunded to the vendor if the customer cancels their order and wants a refund. As such, from any refund that is made we will deduct a re-stocking fee equivalent to that processing fee.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will provide you with further instructions on how to initiate your international return.
Sleep-Safe pillows are supplied from the UK and International returns differ from UK domestic returns, so please review the following international returns information:
- The pillow must be in new, unused condition.
- International orders do not qualify for free return shipping.
- Duties and taxes paid at delivery cannot be refunded.
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for processing your return and for receiving a credit from your financial institution.
Once we’ve received the product undamaged, unsoiled and in good condition we’ll make a full refund to your payment card, minus any deductions as described below.
You should return the product to:
Sleep-Safe Products, Avondale House, 70 Tarvin Road, Littleton, Chester CH3 7DF, United Kingdom.
Please use the carton in which the pillow was shipped to you, or a similar carton.
You should ensure that:
- you pack and label in accordance with the requirements of whichever shipper you choose.
- you attach appropriate Customs Labelling - the Customs Label must include the words "RETURNED PRODUCT".
Including these words on the Customs Label is absolutely essential so that we are not charged Import Duty or Sales Tax or other charges when your returned product reaches the UK.
Please Note: It's not sufficient to just mark the package 'Returned Product' - the Customs label must include the words 'Returned Product'.
- the parcel is tracked.
- you pay the shipper the correct amount for shipping the product to the UK.
Once we have received the product undamaged, unsoiled and in good condition we will refund to you the purchase price.
We cannot refund the cost that you incur in returning the product to us.
- we will accept delivery of the package if a payment is required from us because incorrect US to UK shipping was paid, however, we will deduct that amount from the refund that we make.
- we will accept delivery of the package if we are required to pay any Import Tax or other charges because the Customs Label didn’t contain the words "RETURNED PRODUCT", however, we will deduct that amount from the refund that we make.
Don Alderton | Pharmacist | Sleep-Safe Anti-Suffocation Pillows