- Developed by reputable healthcare professionals, with a lifetime’s experience and expertise within the British National Health Service.
- A family company, run by healthcare professionals. Focussed on Healthcare integrity.
- Sleep-Safe Breathability and Airflow surpasses the British Standard: Sleep-Safe breathability has been tested with a 4kg reproduction ‘head’ to simulate adult inspiratory flow (The British Standard test simulates ‘infant’ breathing.
- UK made from UK sourced materials: no imports from low-wage countries using exploited workers.
- Sleep-Safe Do contain a soft, highly porous material with an open cell structure that allows much greater ‘breathibility’ than ordinary pillows. The gentle, rippled surface of Safe-Sleep pillows provides a profusion of air spaces between the surface of the pillow and the removable micromesh cover.
- Sleep-Safe Don’t contain latex Foam, which can cause allergies, or Memory Foam, which can trap heat and also compress and impede airflow.
Whether you yourself or a loved one are at risk from seizures, Sleep-Safe Anti-Suffocation Pillows will provide the reassurance and peace of mind you deserve.