A family company, run by healthcare professionals, focused on Healthcare Integrity.
Click here to see a video of Sleep-Safe Pillows featured on the HOPE for paediatric epilepsy website...
(scroll down to 'HOPE ANTI- SUFFOCATION PILLOW PROJECT')
Click Here to see a video of Sleep-Safe Pillows being used at the Southampton Children's Hospital...
How we’ve managed the Covid-19 Crisis:
- by focusing very closely on reducing infection risk to our colleagues, our products and to parents, carers and users orders… which enabled us to keep supplying through thick and thin...
We got through it, and we hope the same for you and yours!
Kind regards from The Sleep-Safe Products Team
- Made in the UK from UK sourced materials
- Hand-made in a workshop employing people with disabilities
- UK Product Safety and Fire Regulations compliant
- UK Government Registered Class I Medical Device
- Developed by reputable healthcare professionals, with a lifetime’s experience and expertise within the British National Health Service.
- A family company, run by healthcare professionals. Focussed on Healthcare integrity.
- Sleep-Safe Breathability and Airflow surpasses the British Standard: Sleep-Safe breathability has been tested with a 4kg reproduction ‘head’ to simulate adult inspiratory flow (The British Standard test simulates ‘infant’ breathing.
- UK made from UK sourced materials: no imports from low-wage countries using exploited workers.
- Sleep-Safe Do contain a soft, highly porous material with an open cell structure that allows much greater ‘breathibility’ than ordinary pillows. The gentle, rippled surface of Safe-Sleep pillows provides a profusion of air spaces between the surface of the pillow and the removable micromesh cover.
- Sleep-Safe Don’t contain latex Foam, which can cause allergies, or Memory Foam, which can trp heat and also compress and impede airflow.
Whether you yourself or are a loved one are at risk from seizures, Sleep-Safe Anti-Suffocation Pillows will provide the reassurance and peace of mind you deserve.
Registered as a Class I Medical Device by the UK Government’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, responsible for ensuring that medicines and medical devices work and are safe.
Leading health & social care providers in the UK, USA and Europe and thousands of people with epilepsy already rest assured thanks to SleepSafe anti-suffocation pillows.