A family company, run by healthcare professionals, focused on Healthcare Integrity.
How we’re managing the Covid-19 Crisis… to reduce infection risk to our colleagues, our products and customers’ orders… We've produced a multitude of ‘pre-packs’ so that only a Delivery Note and a Shipping Label are required to complete the pack for shipping. These pre-packs have been shared among several colleagues who are ‘self-isolating’. (Me? - I’ve been isolating with my wife and my daughter... now we're gradually getting back to normal).
Each colleague lives within a mile or so of a Royal Mail / FedEx / UPS shipping office. After receiving orders, Invoices - Delivery Notes - Shipping Labels are generated and emailed to a stock-holding colleague. The colleague simply prints-out the paperwork and adds it to the pre-packs. Orders are batched for shipment on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The shipping offices are observing strict ‘social distancing’: entrance doors are kept open to prevent customer contact with doors and staff are behind screens. Parcels need only to be placed on the bench so no physical contact with surfaces or staff.
So far, so good - our colleagues remain well and our orders are ‘virus free’ when they leave us, on the way to you.
Kind regards from The Sleep-Safe Products Team
- Made in the UK from UK sourced materials
- Hand-made in a workshop employing people with disabilities
- UK Product Safety and Fire Regulations compliant
- UK Government Registered Class I Medical Device
- Developed by reputable healthcare professionals, with a lifetime’s experience and expertise within the British National Health Service.
- A family company, run by healthcare professionals. Focussed on Healthcare integrity.
- Sleep-Safe Breathability and Airflow surpasses the British Standard: Sleep-Safe breathability has been tested with a 4kg reproduction ‘head’ to simulate adult inspiratory flow (The British Standard test simulates ‘infant’ breathing.
- UK made from UK sourced materials: no imports from low-wage countries using exploited workers.
- Sleep-Safe Do contain a soft, highly porous material with an open cell structure that allows much greater ‘breathibility’ than ordinary pillows. The gentle, rippled surface of Safe-Sleep pillows provides a profusion of air spaces between the surface of the pillow and the removable micromesh cover.
- Sleep-Safe Don’t contain latex Foam, which can cause allergies, or Memory Foam, which can trp heat and also compress and impede airflow.
Whether you yourself or are a loved one are at risk from seizures, Sleep-Safe Anti-Suffocation Pillows will provide the reassurance and peace of mind you deserve.
Registered as a Class I Medical Device by the UK Government’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, responsible for ensuring that medicines and medical devices work and are safe.
Leading health & social care providers in the UK, USA and Europe and thousands of people with epilepsy already rest assured thanks to SleepSafe anti-suffocation pillows.