Scroll down to the download link for a brochure giving full information about Sleep-Safe Anti-Suffocation Epilepsy Pillows. Also, there are brief professional profiles of Don and Chris Alderton – Pharmacist and Health Visitor – who invented the Sleep-Safe Pillow.
- Prevalence of epilepsy among people with intellectual disabilities: A systematic review
- Epilepsy prevalence and socioeconomic deprivation in England
- Socioeconomic variation in incidence of epilepsy
- West Midlands Epilepsy Network - search on Cost Savings
- Hospital Episode Statistics On...Epilepsy
- National Audit of Seizure Management in Hospitals
- Despite medications, one-third of people with epilepsy continue to have seizures
- Evidence for the Effectiveness of Sleep-Safe Anti-Suffocation Pillows - Search on mcconnell
If you wish, please share this link with your colleagues and with anyone who is affected by epilepsy.
Booklet for Epilepsy Nurse Specialists