The ONLY anti-suffocation pillow developed by reputable healthcare professionals with a lifetime’s experience and expertise within the British National Health Service
SLEEP-SAFE IS THE ONLY FULLY DYNAMIC, CROSS-SECTION BREATHABLE ANTI SUFFOCATION PILLOW THANKS TO FOUR KEY DESIGN FEATURES:
Sleep-Safe pillows are made from a special soft, highly porous foam with an open cell structure throughout. Unlike ordinary synthetic, feather or other types of foam pillows, Sleep-Safe pillows will not compress under pressure or obstruct the user’s airways.
2. Rippled Surface
Sleep-Safe pillows have a gently contoured surface of air channels between the surface of the pillow and the micromesh cover. This greater surface area allows more oxygen-rich air to pass freely in and around the user’s nose and mouth, even when under considerable force or pressure.
3. Aero-matrix chamber
A flexible cavity within the Sleep-Safe pillow draws oxygen-rich air towards the user’s mouth and nose, and pushes expelled carbon dioxide away.
Breathable air ducts formed through the entire body of the Sleep-Safe-Pillow. The Rippled Surfaces, the Aero-Matrix chambers, and the Thru-Channelling work together:
- Any head movement compresses and decompresses the core Aero-Matrix chambers, causing air to flow through the sides and ends of the pillow and the Thru-Channeling, to pass around the face and help prevent suffocation.
- Airflow is enabled throughout the whole depth of the pillow and through the sides and ends of the pillows.
- Exhaled breath and carbon dioxide is carried away from the user’s nose and mouth.
- This means that Sleep-Safe is a ‘Dynamic’ pillow with unique advantages – any head movement pumps air to pass around the head to help prevent suffocation.
- Hypoallergenic – no adhesives or welding chemicals are used in making Sleep-Safe pillows this means that there are no volatile ‘leftovers’ to cause allergic reactions, asthma attacks or breathing difficulties.
- Easily washable: the ‘Take-Apart’ Feature: Sleep-Safe can be washed and dried in one piece or taken apart and the components washed separately. This means that any soiling and dust motes and airborne particles which cause allergic reactions or breathing difficulties can be washed out of the entire pillow in a single wash.